Skared Blogger Hub

Check out Skared Podcast here: www.skared.podbean.com

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays and Dark Eldar Stuffings.

Hehe, well this day I have been working on some of the Dark eldar that I have bought over the last couple'o months. The goal for my army, is to have the new models finished and ready for my trip to the Vegas GT!. Yes, thats right I gots myself a ticket!

Anyhow:












So, we have a raider a Ravager with triple lances and a ten man squad of Kabalite Warriors with a Shredder and a Splinter Cannon. As you might have noticed, modeling wise I am trying to make the models look as dynamic as possible with as little extra work as possible. The sails on the Aether sails have been taken off because I dont pay for the upgrade and I want to remail WYSIWYG... and I think that the raider/ravager models look a bit bland without at least the spines. When I double up the kits I will have the actual deployed sails just in case I ever feel like trying something new.

Well, thanks for following my posts. Have a great couple of days and cheers and merryment to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment