Skared Blogger Hub

Check out Skared Podcast here: www.skared.podbean.com

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Greetings to the twisted world of the Dark Portal!



Welcome to The Kabal Portal. Your hub for everything and all other things Dark Eldar.

I am a dedicated Dark Eldar player who has been playing with the Dark Kin for about 2 years now, yes, I know, before the "new" book. I am a very big tournament player, being competitive in nature. The strategic and tactical elements of Warhammer 40K entrap me (or obsess me, just ask my wife). I began to play Dark Eldar to provide myself with a tactical challenge. Why?

Well for one Dark Eldar are fragile... of you are not careful the army will crumble and you will find yourself trying to stop games from falling through the cracks of defeat. The army might be fragile as all hell, but Oh MY! does it hit like a tonne of bricks. Anyway, I hope that you the reader get what you are looking for here.

Tactical
Hobby
Challenge
Fluff

May you find what you seek.

Cheers!

Rez

Hobby:

Here is something that I am working on at the moment:

Razorwing with double dissintegrators -

No comments:

Post a Comment