Skared Blogger Hub

Check out Skared Podcast here: www.skared.podbean.com

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Grotz are commin to getcha!

So, an update for today. I worked on making some Grotesques last night. There are three of them: one regular, one aberration and one with a liquifier gun. I have decided to give these chaps a try. Seems like they would make a good WWP delivery service and they are tough and can take return fire. The question now is do I run them with an archon or a heamy? Im thinking the archon if I want them to get stuck in... but the heamy might do nicely as well although he will die as soon as they hit combat... ah Anyhow.

My green-stuff-fu is not so good. But I am slowly practicing, and actually using it.
Anyhow, hope you like them. Should I make more?





Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I love those! They are a perfect model for what I would want grotesques to look like. Good job Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and you should definatley make more. ;) Cheers, Deff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks :d. I have actually use them and their performance has made me want to make more.

    ReplyDelete