Skared Blogger Hub

Check out Skared Podcast here: www.skared.podbean.com

Friday, May 4, 2012

Uriens Cultural Exchange

Dark Eldar army list. I shall be playing a Tau player next week, a rematch for this weeks game (I shall post the youtube video of the game soon).

So I thought that I would make a fluff list, as he is preparing his list for this game as well with a theme.

And who better to play the tau that Urien? After all, the tau do have a bone to pick with him... literally. So here is a preliminary list, I am currently building and going to paint all the models to a three colour minimum for this game:


HQ/
Urien

Elites/
3 Grotesques- Aberration, Scissor hands, liquifier, +1 str upgrade for all. - 155pts
Raider with a FF

5 Mandrakes (just bought them and against tau I would LOVE to have something outflank)

Troops/
8 Wracks, Acothyst, Scissorhands, Liquifier gun - 115pts
Raider with a FF and sails

10 Warriors, Spinter cannon, Blaster, Sybarite - 125pts
Raider with a FF

5 Warriors, blaster - 60pts
Venom, dual cannon, trophies - 70pts

Fast/
4 Reaver Jetbikes with a Heatlance - 100pts (it added up and made me 1500 on the nose)

Heavy/
Ravager 3 lances, FF - 115pts

Ravager 3 lances, FF - 115pts

Razorwing, splinter cannon, dissies, flicker fiels - 165pts (happy to have this bundle of joy back in the list)


Cheers.

Anyhow, there are a few things that I am thinking about as well. Dropping a few things maybe adding a couple of wych units in there as well. 

Comments much appreciated!

Skari- out.

No comments:

Post a Comment