Skared Blogger Hub

Check out Skared Podcast here: www.skared.podbean.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stiring In the Webway

Ok, so It is time to get in gear for Vegas!
The Tournament is at 1500pts and at this level I find that DE can be at their best because of the volume of weapons and squads that they can have in comparison to other armies short of horde orks.
But there are is a new kid on the Block: The Grey Knights... now, they have a bit of everything against everything. They can run chimeras like Imperial Guard, they can run devastator dreads and they have a LOT of S6 - 7 and move and shoot weapons. Purgation squads will murder all in cc. Now something to remember is that they are still -Marines- and as Dark Eldar the tactics remain the same, hit fast, hit hard and overwhelm the opponent before they get the opportunity to strike back. So, for 1500pts I am still mulling Ideas in my head but we will see I shall begin posting more regularly after my great break, seems like my Black Templars have taken up most of my hobby time. Anyway, the webway awaits.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment