Skared Blogger Hub

Check out Skared Podcast here: www.skared.podbean.com

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Latest Game 1850pts Vs Space Marines

Had a recent game VS space marines with my DE. Was not the most exciting game as my opponent played very defensively. The mission was victory points and there was only about a 70 point split at the end (in my favour)

I took a Duke list. All in all the game only lasted 5 turns. A few highlights:

The more I play against a gunline army the more I wish I had a WWP. In the list that I wanted to play I had the grotesques and the WWP... sadly I forgot them at home and therefore had to run my old "kabal" style list. Although I did run the razorwing, once again it proved to be quite effective and did not die at the end of the game! I was quite happy about that result.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment